Saturday 5 February 2011

Day One: An Introduction

Alliteration!
Although I still find it weird to refer to myself as a "man".
Anyway, I think I'll mainly be using this blog to document and describe my progress as an aspiring songwriter (and singer too, and also at my instruments ha ha). If any of you are also interested in music, I'll try to link anything I find useful on the internet here.
 I need to do things today...and I really need to get into the habit of organising, but my brain is not set that way. It needs to go to brain boot camp, seriously. Objectives today (music wise): Vocal workout (I'll link this in my next post for anyone that's interested), guitar scales and chords practise, bass scales and general practise...damn I still need an adaptor for my keyboard (I wish I had a piano!).

Musically yours,

"Mog"!

1 comment: